Well, I shall share this story before end of 2010..huhu..kalau xnanti cerita dah basi. Ni pun kira dah nak masuk kategori basi. hehe. As we all know, December is a month where people take an opportunity to get married, and same goes with my friend, Sakeena. Their solemnization and the reception went on the same day. I did not attend the solemnization moment, I only came out on the reception. I met Mariam and Ily who had came early than me as they were attending the solemnization.
After having our meal, we waited for the couple arrival and soon after that we met Sakeena and her husband and congratulate them. Mariam, Ily and I thought that we could go somewhere else right after the wedding to mingle around and to have a chat together, but then, we decided to cancel it and postponed it to other day. Gosip girls..hehehe. Lots of thing to gossip about!hehe


Sakeena & Syful, wish you guys happily ever after.
[ Blame the tanjak because I can't see my whole face..huhu ]
No comments:
Post a Comment