Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Desert Without A Name

I love to cook. But, cooking itself need the mode. Or else you wouldn't ending up with a food..???
So far, I enjoy making a desert which I didn't know how to call it.

I were introduced by this desert from my friend at school (when I'm being a teacher). The desert has 3 layers. The 1st is the swiss roll cake where u can pick your favourite flavour. I have tried chocolate and pandan, and I prefered the pandan flavour as the base. Next layer is the pudding with your fav flavour also. Lastly a jelly with any fruit on top of it. I have not try any fruit except grapes. Might change to other fruits next time wether it is suitable or not. Have to cold it first in the fridge so that you will enjoy the desert perfectly.

For me, having the grapes complete the taste of the desert as you put it in your mouth. The flavour balance together.

I am a bit frustrated because I cant upload the photo. My bluetooth devices on my lappy doesnt function at all. So, I cannot transfer the picture.

I will try to upload the picture next time.

2 comments: