Friday, March 21, 2014

The Preparations

Here are some of my checklist for my wedding preparations:

1. Date : Checked
2. Register date of solemnization: Pending
3. Nikah, Reception 1 & 2 attire: Pending, *somewhere in early May to do the fitting
4. Caterer: Checked
5. Canopy: Checked
6. Doorgift for reception: Checked
7. Doorgift for solemnization: Checked * i will baking my own cuppies
8. Dias for solemnization and reception: Checked * somewhere in April to discuss
9. Hantaran: Pending * still not complete
10. Cakes for hantaran: not yet! Still on searching mood
11. Cakes for solemnization cutting cake: not yet! Still on searching mood
12. Pulut kuning for reception: Checked (ya, pulut kuning simply because im on traditional theme)
13. Wedding card: Checked (to be collect on 5th April)
14. Guest list and address: On going process and keep updating
15. Wedding Ring: Checked
16. Make up: Checked
17. Photographer: Checked
18. Candy buffet for Solemnization: Pending
19. Bridesmaid attire: Checked
20. Hantaran decoration: Checked ( I love my Mak, she made both for my fiance and I)
21.Flower girl/boy: Pending (still thinking wether should have one or not)


Thats all I guess. As what I remember right now. Should be more I think. Hehe.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment