Wednesday, May 14, 2014

10 Days!!!




10 days left!!!! wohoooo.



Nerve-wrecking i tell  you...nerve wrecking.....

Deep inside in my heart, I want to end this right now! Like right now. Throughout the preparations, am having some difficulties which I will share once the big day is settled.
For the time being, or to be exact, in 10 days time I just hope whatever I had planned for my wedding run smoothly.
Tho for sure not everything that you want, 100% in the end you will completely achieved it, but least 90% of the plan is success. InshaAllah. 

Towards the big day am having difficulties to sleep early. Heh, hello eye backs who has been with me long time ago. Hahaha.Please be good to me k, During the two days, pleaseeee hide yourself when ever you feel like you want to go.. Hahah  Silly me, talking to an eye backs.

All are ready, yet the most important things still not ready up until today.Sobs, 
Hope by this weekend everything is settle. InshaAllah, Aminn

For now, just enjoy this picture. Hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment